- LATEST DIRT
Bencardino makes contractor of the month working for IPS at Building 63. Kenith Lozada is shown holding the awarded safety belt. This award is provided to the safest and most conscientious contractor.
This is Bencardino Contractors 2nd contractor of the month award letter. Bencardino is the first trade partner to be awarded this honor twice on the project due to Bencardino Contractors continued effort and attention to detail around safety, execution, planning, and willingness to work with other trade partners for the betterment of the projects goals. We appreciate the culture your team has on site.
This decision was made collaboratively by the collective IPS construction execution team based on the following criteria:
- Quality of Job Safety Analysis (JSA) submissions
- Quality of daily Safe Plan of Action (SPA) meetings
- Quality of weekly toolbox talks
- Engagement in Safety Observation Reporting program
- Engagement in Touch Plan interface for Last Planner scheduling
- Subcontractor & vendor management
- Procedural safety compliance
- Timeliness in response to safety audit corrective actions
- Engagement in the project Contractor Safety Committee